Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Strategic planning and vision of the department
· Manage an effective preventative maintenance/deep cleaning schedule and maintain excellent communication with maintenance department
· Effective recruitment, selection & development of leaders and colleagues
· Attend weekly/daily meetings as required
· Maintain effective cost levels for all guest/operating supplies, within budget
· Effective scheduling, vacation planning and department productivity results to budget
· Ensure annual performance reviews are conducted for all colleagues/leaders.
· Three to Five years previous Rooms Management experience
· Proven track record to successfully lead and motivate colleagues
· Must be highly organized, energetic and possess the ability to get the job done
· Strong administration and organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.