E Insider - W
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,270 properties in some 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®).
Al Habtoor City, Sheikh Zayed Road
The St. Regis Dubai
The St. Regis Dubai extends the legacy of the Astor family to Dubai. The hotel’s interiors are accentuated with bespoke attention to detail, evident in elements such as the intricacy of the grand staircase and carefully selected artworks. Further complementing its grandeur is a private helipad. There are 234 guestrooms including 182 rooms and 52 suites, including its flagship Imperial Suite. The legendary St. Regis Butler Service is extended to every guest at The St. Regis Dubai.
Offering complete relaxation, Iridium Spa consists of six treatment rooms, two hammams and separate female and male wet areas with steam rooms and saunas. The St. Regis Dubai provides eight distinctive restaurants and lounges, ranging from a modern French Brasserie to a classic steakhouse, seducing senses with distinctive aromas and enchanting ambiences. The 800-square metre Astor Ballroom and six meeting rooms graciously accommodate gatherings from executive round-table meetings to grand occasions, providing guests every opportunity to curate unforgettable memories.
W Dubai - Sheikh Zayed Road
Turn up the heat at W Dubai - Al Habtoor City, where style visionaries and cultural connoisseurs converge to redefine what’s new on the global stage. Part of the booming metropolis’ largest integrated urban resort, 33 floors of ever-evolving creative energy soar above bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the new Dubai Water Canal.
Revel in level upon level of sensational elements, whether the 356 guestrooms and suites transforming sweet dreams into reality, epicurean pleasures, or sophisticated socializing. For momentous occasions, more than 1,000 square meters of function space can be configured to project maximum impact. But first, zoom up to the Welcome Desk on the 30th floor, where you’ll check in to panoramic views of shimmering skyline.
With our signature Whatever/Whenever® service and W Insider with the scoop and access on the city’s top spots and hidden gems, W Dubai is the pulse of next generation fashion, music and design.
The Westin Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road
As the newest and grandest Westin in the region with 1,004 guest rooms including 142 suites, every detail of The Westin Dubai, Al Habtoor City – from the peaceful guestrooms with Westin Heavenly® Beds and Westin Heavenly® Baths to the six delicious restaurants with cuisines from around the world – is designed to ensure an enlivening stay. Guests can feel restored in the Heavenly Spa by Westin with 20 treatment rooms or re-energize in the 24 hour WestinWORKOUT facility. For the smallest travelers, the Westin Family Kids Club provides an outlet for discovery and the Westin Club offers an escape for club guests, 39 floors above Sheikh Zayed Road.
Rooms/Welcome Office/Welcome Experience
60% of Time Spent
• The E Insider should be solely responsible and in charge for all Social Media Channels.
• This talent must have a computer and an iPhone. Because iOS is most effective operation system for Social Media Management. There are dedicated apps for Facebook pages, special twitter apps (Tweetbot), a Klout score app, Instagram and other management tools.
• If you just start using Social Media continue to engage! When you lose focus and forget to post etc. fans will lose interest in your brand.
• Be creative! Come up with new social events and social/online initiatives!
• Tweet at least 3 tweets per day, Use Tweet deck to schedule tweets. (think outside office hours, like 7 AM and 9 PM). Answer every guest that mentions your property.
• Reply and engage with the guest. Go to the guest to introduce yourself. When guests visit W Duabi they tweet to let them know that they are in the hotel. This way you create and offline bond forged from online engagement.
• Some will mention you in a sentence (E.I writing W Hotel Dubai or Namu Dubai instead of @Wdubai) this way you track and respond to all activity about your property.
• Update the property Facebook page daily. Schedule a post at 1PM (high engagement time) and one post either early morning (7AM) or in the evening (6PM).
• Always update the status with engaging content. Post pictures/video’s or links.
• Share nice picture of your destination, your talents and your property. You don’t have to sell all the time.
• Be admin of all pages within the hotel. If you do have more venues and you created more Facebook pages, make sure you are admin.
• Answer guest questions. - Run competitions to increase your followers. (Be careful of Facebook competitions rules. Ask a company to build a custom tab for contests on Facebook).
• Use your iPhone when you are out of office. When you need to update or delete a post you can do it right away with the iPhone. Use the Facebook Pages app.
30% of Time Spent
• The E-Insider should manage all the hotels review pages, Review Analysis should be used as a management tool.
• Mentioned talents and comments have to be shared with them and the whole W Dubai team.
• The brand website, tripadvisor and booking.com should be monitored along with local review and bookings website.
• The E-Insider should reply to all reviews, and if necessary ask for more feedback.
• Every day the E-Insider should share all the new reviews and relevant tweets from the previous day in an email send to all users. (In Doha it’s called “New Online Feedback!” and send out every day).
10% of Time Spent
• Experiment with other networks like YouTube, VIMEO, Pinterest, Flickr and Chinese networks like WEIBO.
• Organize social happening with your loyal social media followers.
• Don’t forget to show yourself in the hotel. The E-Insider is still a W Insider!
Education Hotel Management degree
Experience Previous Hotel operations experience in a luxury environment is necessary
Operational experience on managerial level is a benefit.
Previous experience in project groups, leading them is necessary.