Media Relation Executive
MEDIA RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Qualification & Experience
- The ideal candidate must have a University degree in Communications & Journalism / Media Management. Preferably with related degree / diploma in Public Relations & Marketing Management.
- At least 8-10 years experience in Journalism, Press-media relations, Editorial.
- The candidate should be 30 to 40 years old, Male, preferably bilingual in Arabic & English with excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Media Relations activities with Local Publications including Arabic, English and other languages with Regional Publications and International Publications.
- Media Monitoring: both Online and Offline.
- Writing Press Releases.
- Creation of Editorial Content.
- Write, Edit and Produce Newsletter
- Update News