Driver - Qatar Driving Licence/GCC License(preferably Filipino)
1. Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
2. Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
3. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
4. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
5. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
6. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
7. Transport guests to/from International Airport using property vehicle.
8. Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
9. Park vehicle in designated location when not in use.
10. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
11. Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary.
12. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
13. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
14. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
15. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Must have valid (clean) Qatar Driver’s License.
Must be extremely friendly and outgoing.
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds in and out of the shuttle.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
Must have great overall presentation.
Must be able to work well with others as a team.
Must be friendly and courteous.
Must be very reliable.
Must be atleast 21 years of age.