Stylist - Rooms
4 days left
- Job Level
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,270 properties in some 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®).
W Dubai - Sheikh Zayed Road
Turn up the heat at W Dubai - Al Habtoor City, where style visionaries and cultural connoisseurs converge to redefine what’s new on the global stage. Part of the booming metropolis’ largest integrated urban resort, 33 floors of ever-evolving creative energy soar above bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the new Dubai Water Canal.
Revel in level upon level of sensational elements, whether the 356 guestrooms and suites transforming sweet dreams into reality, epicurean pleasures, or sophisticated socializing. For momentous occasions, more than 1,000 square meters of function space can be configured to project maximum impact. But first, zoom up to the Welcome Desk on the 30th floor, where you’ll check in to panoramic views of shimmering skyline.
With our signature Whatever/Whenever® service and W Insider with the scoop and access on the city’s top spots and hidden gems, W Dubai is the pulse of next generation fashion, music and design.
75% of Time Spent
• Clean assigned guest rooms according to ABC standards established by the hotel. It involves, but not limited to, making the bed, dusting the room and furniture, replenishing guest room and bath supplies, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming the carpet.
• While cleaning the room, verify that all is in proper condition and order of functioning and report to Style Team Leader any items that need repair.
• To extend and provide excellent service to all guests.
• To attend to guest requests immediately.
• To report defects, unusual guest behaviour, sickness and any damage found in guestroom.
• To report and hand over lost and found articles to Style Office or Stylist Talent Coach
• To maintain cleanliness of trolleys and ensure that adequate supplies are maintained.
• To maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of guest corridors, lift landing and lift doors are up to standard.
• To tidy up the vacant rooms and make sure it is ready for guest arrival.
• To keep pantries clean and hygienic at all the times.
• Follow Hotel standard HID’s and implement Go Green Program and Make a Green Choice Program.
10% of Time Spent
• Organize and stock cleaning carts and organize linen closets on floors assigned.
• To report suspicious loiter on guest corridors.
• To deliver and collect guest laundry when necessary.
• Responsible for supplies at the pantry, ensure the quantity are correct as the standard set up.
• To perform other duties as assigned by Style Talent Coach.
10% of Time Spent
• Keep up to date of hotel products and services knowledge in order to answer guest questions and requests.
• Answer all guest questions / request in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matter to the relevant persons to handle.
5% of Time Spent
• Complete, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
• Hand over to Style Talent Coach before leaving.
Education High School education preferred
Experience No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience desired
Working with others
W Look: appear confident, well-groomed and dressed in a smart casual manner
W Personality: warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant
Never say no attitude
Exceed customer expectations
Communicate with others
Demonstrate team spirit and cooperation
Act with professionalism & integrity
Verbal and listening skills
Taking responsibility Take ownership
Learn, develop and adapt to change
Attend to detail