Style Talent Coach - Rooms
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,200 properties in some 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, and the recently introduced Tribute Portfolio™. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands
W Dubai - Sheikh Zayed Road
The W brand is set to make a grand entrance in Dubai and UAE with the opening of W Dubai – Al Habtoor City. With 356 guest rooms, including an EWOW suite, the hotel will also feature five venues, the WET pool deck and FIT gym. If about making a statement for product launches and celebratory gatherings, The Great Room, the hotel’s ballroom, is the perfect venue. Fitted out with state-of-the-art facilities, the oval shaped venue is matched with five Studios ideal for small meetings and intimate gatherings.
With the signature Whatever/Whenever service, the hotel aims to put everything at fingertips of the guests, promising access to all that is new/next in the city.
Houskeeping - Rooms
65% of Time Spent
• Ensure the comfort of guests by providing a smooth style operation.
• Supervise the work of Stylists to ensure all guest rooms and corridors are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness and tidiness to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Monitor that occupied rooms are serviced and those checks out rooms are serviced based on the arrival time of the next guest.
• Inspect occupied and non-occupied guest rooms, guest areas and Talent areas and takes corrective measures in order to meet established standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance, supplies, safety and security.
• Also check that equipment is given proper care and maintenance while being used.
• To handle guest complaints, special requests and report to Assistant Style Executive / Style Executive immediately.
• Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards.
• Refill, stock munchie box/mix bar and accurately enter items that were consumed by the guest.
• To attend daily briefing conducted by Style Executive.
• Conduct daily briefing to keep all talents are fully informed
• Follow up cleaning program, Ensure that have to be done as the time line.
• Ensure munchie box stock is secure and accurately accounted for.
• Inspect all pantries to ensure the cleanliness, hygienic, tidy linen, towel and supply are meet standard & procedures which follow EHC, LRA.
• Follow up maintenance jobs with Engineer to ensure that rooms and public area are proper condition and ready to show.
• Observe guest preferences and enter into notes and Starguest to build brand loyalty.
15% of Time Spent
• To ensure that all talent will report lost and found items and hand over to Style office for proper record keeping.
• Review and adjust staffing daily to ensure optimum staffing levels, and inform Assistant Style Executive if changes are needed.
• Review assignments of Assistant Style Executive and make adjustment.
• Schedule cleaning/maintenance program.
15% of Time Spent
• Communicate throughout the day with Welcome Office and other departments to make sure total guest satisfaction.
• Also monitor consumption and order replacement of guest and cleaning supplies
• Communicate with other departments to success the hotel business goal.
5% of Time Spent
• Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as writing reports, keeping data, in relation with the role function.
Education : High School education preferred
Experience : No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience desired