Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
We will provide you with plenty of training and development opportunities as well as growth within the Company.
Our accommodation is one of the best in Abu Dhabi with large villas, a pool, gym, tennis court, basketball court and a grocery shop. You will certainly feel at home!
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food & Beverage
• To ensure the high standards of service in the restaurant.
• To be responsible for the satisfaction of the guests with the service offered and the food & beverage that is presented to them, within the station which is assigned to him.
• To practice teamwork with his follow workers
• To intercede between guests and associates when a difference of opinions arises. All problems which cannot be handled individually must be reported to the Outlet Manager.
• To do the side work assigned to him, as outlined in the weekly schedule.
• To ensure that menus/beverage lists are clean and in good order.
• To keep current on activities of the competition so that when the review of the menus takes place the restaurant’s position can be better assessed.
• To be responsible for setting up and preparation of station
• To personally thank guests departing the restaurant for their patronage and to express the hope of seeing them again soon.
• To exhibit personal attitude, appearance, in a manner which will enhance the guests’ experience and satisfaction.
• To follow the hotel hygiene standards.
• To ensure that operational supplies are clean and in good order
• To solve problems
• To learns the hotel’s fire and safety procedures and how to operate the restaurants’ firefighting equipment.
• To learn the facilities of the hotel and the daily events and functions, in order to satisfy guest inquiries and briefings.
• To perform other duties as assigned on the weekly schedule.
• To attend training sessions and briefings.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• To verbally inform the guests of Hotel’s activities in the other outlets
The above key areas, responsibilities and activities reflect the items necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Key Result Areas:
As specified by Big 5 or goals in your PMP
Measures of Performance:
Big 5 or goals as set by supervisor
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
• Knowledge of all Outlet Standards, quality presentation, service and products and local health and sanitation standards.
• Knowledge of food and beverages
• Displays proper and safe use of all equipment
• Knowledge of marketing plan, competition, promotional concepts, F&B costs and controls.
• Responds appropriately to guest needs during hours of operation
• Supervisory capabilities and the ability to train new staff
• Maintenance of Westin grooming policies
Arabic Language is a plus
5 star experience