Assistant Sales Manager - Corporate
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. Built to inspire modernity, style and luxury, this five-star hotel, stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
As a Assistant Sales Manager - Corporate, you serve as an integral part of the Sales & Marketing function by supporting the Corporate Sales Team.
Assistant Sales Manager Sales Manager - Corporate will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Monitor and adjust account coverage and sales priorities as necessary to achieve plan goals
2. Plan, establish goals and administer outbound sales office function to deliver qualified leads and service existing accounts
3. Develop active communication and close rapport with local authorities such as tourism board, convention bureau, airlines and other sources of sales information and support
4. Assess group business to maximize contribution from available public space and generate room revenues whilst achieving banqueting budgets
5. Develop annual sales department budget and execute the sales programs and activities within
6. Ensure that sales and catering PMS is well managed, maintained and updated as per company policy and standards
7. Supervise and monitor the compilation of accurate account information and ensure this information is kept up to date
8. Review and finalize corporate section of the month end sales & marketing report prior to submitting it to the concerned
9. Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
With Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, Marketing Administration or related major certifications.
With at least 3 to 4 years experience in luxury hotel international chain in same position or similar role.
Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Effective Communication Skills
Good Commercial Focus
Problem Solving Skills
Passionate and Integrity
Your benefits will include
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Hotel & Resorts.