Lifeguard-Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai
Full job details
you see yourself as a Lifeguard?
your passion? Whether you're into cooking, camping or cats, at IHG we're
interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care
and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests
at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this
to join our friendly and professional team.
Inn Downtown Dubai, part of the InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG),
in the welcoming atmosphere of Old Dubai, and combining the vibrant,
cosmopolitan life of downtown. The hotel features 139 cozy rooms spread over
seven floors, and Food & Beverage outlets.
At the moment we're looking for a Lifeguard to join our
energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team, based at Holiday Inn Downtown
As a Lifeguard you are responsible to monitor
activities in the swimming pool area to prevent accidents and provide
assistance to swimmers, whereby your role will include key responsibilities
• Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas
• Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid
• Maintain order in swimming areas
• Monitor the safety and hygiene of the swimming pool water using the Test kit
• Ensure the swimming pool is clean.
• Ensure the sun loungers are clean, umbrellas are in working shape and, in the
correct position & in working order
• Regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at set
• Ensure the pool deck is clean and free of any debris during the
• Ensure that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tied down for safety
• Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of
emergency medical services
• Have full knowledge of club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices
You should ideally be a professional swimmer and a trained and qualified life
guard with a diploma or university degree and some previous work experiences
preferably within the hotel industry. Physically fit and able to work long
hours in an outside environment are essentials. Good command of English and
good interpersonal abilities are an advantage.
In return, we’ll give you a competitive financial
and benefit package which may include Healthcare support, disability and Life
Insurance support. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to
a wide variety of discount programmes, and a chance to work with a great team
of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the “Room to be yourself”.
So, what’s your passion? Please get in touch and
tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer.