Director of Luxury Sales
3 days left
- Job Level
Director of Luxury Sales EAME
To lead and manage daily activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Provides support for sales activities for niche luxury accounts in Europe and Middle East, with focus on our exclusive escape W Maldives but also for Starwood Maldives overall. Creates opportunities to grow the luxury account base through customer interactions.
CANDIDATE PROFILE / Qualifications
- 6 years in S&M or related professional area with high focus and proven record in luxury sales.
- Knowledge of tour operators and luxury retail key accounts in markets across EAME.
- Contact with top accounts and business resources in Middle East is a must.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Supports development and execute sales strategies.
- Works with sales leaders to ensure understanding of sales strategy and its effective implementation for Starwood Maldives.
- Creates and implements a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment.
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g. sets example with personal booking goals).
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. writing contracts, customer emails).
- Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property’s financial room and catering goals.
- Reviews guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
- Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Attends customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships with niche luxury clients.
- Interacts with accounts to obtain guest feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Utilizes all available training tools.
- Executes and supports the brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s
The candidate must be based in Europe and be flexible to travel around EAME