Sales Executive - Arabic Speaker Preferred
4 days left
- Job Level
The job of Sales Executive is executed satisfactorily when:
- The Hotel achieves its Financial Objectives.
- The Sales team that the person works with achieves their Revenue Objectives.
- The person achieves their Personal Objectives.
- The TTTT is carried out to the satisfaction of both Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing and Sales Executive
- Set up appointments and make personal sales calls, telemarketing and site inspections to all existing and potential accounts from corporate commercial accounts.
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superior.
- Negotiate with all customers and send out offers/contracts regarding individual and group business.
- Follow the sales and marketing results and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Explore industry related data, new developments in certain agencies’ structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be interest and benefit of the hotel and to distribute this information to their colleagues.
- Entertain decision makers of the Clients in the F & B outlets of the hotel and to take part in promotional activities with them.
- Keep close follow up on developments of the competitor hotels (occupancy, structural alterations, renovation, special campaigns, rate promotions, marketing efforts, theme events etc.) Also explore and compare FIT and Group traffic (who is accommodating guests in which hotel) amongst the competitors.
- Bring ideas and participate in the preparations of the promotional theme events, other promotional activities and invitation lists.
- Maintain the existence of an efficient customer database system (SFA) which will be capable of identifying report sales calls and other sales activities and carry out updating exercise in certain periods of time.
- Update customers with the latest developments in the hotel and informs hotel management of all changes in the customer profile.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.