Sales Manager " Leisure "
5 days left
- Job Level
To ensure that the hotel is accurately represented in my assigned market segment and that the brand image, products and services are effectively communicated and maintained at all levels, generating the desired results both in booking and revenue, analyses local and international market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keeps The H Dubai a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
You shall report directly to Director of Sales and must interact well with all guests, Department Leaders, colleagues and associates alike.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all property services/features and hours of operations
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with property/departmental standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain high level of knowledge in reference to all H Hospitality products
- Maintains comprehensive tracing system as so to monitor and follow up business leads, assigned project or duties and advise DOS on the progression.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of all computer and office equipment, including PMS, Sales System and Database Management
- Maintain high level of knowledge of the competition’s products and maintain good relationships with counterparts at competing properties
- Follows the Sales Basics
- Meet solicitation and maintenance call requirements
- Complete all assigned paperwork and delegated tasks
Achieving Business Goals
- Analyse corporate market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts both domestically and internationally to drive business into the hotel and to increase market/customer share in corporate sales.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate companies and other related industries.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Director of Sales such as reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintain a working knowledge of all H Hospitality properties to enable cross-selling which should become an active part of all solicitation
- Establish and maintain accounting procedures for the purpose of keeping monthly and year-to-date total room night production for each individual company by property utilizing proper tracking tools and templates
- Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual production activity reports are prepared and submit to Director of Sales.
- Undertake assignments and duties at the request and under the direction of the Director of Sales
- Implement a process where key account contacts are recognized on special occasions such as Birthdays and anniversaries
- Work closely with Travel Industry Sales; Groups and Sales partners to establish relationships with travel management companies (RFP’s) to ensure inclusion in directories and to maximize marketing opportunities
- Understands revenue management functions and account profitability
- Ability to interpret market data and apply to sales strategy
- Develop and maintain relationship e.g., associates, customers, vendors