Front Office Manager
6 days left
- Job Level
Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel are currently searching for Front Office Manager available with the following qualifications:
- Fully responsible for the supervision, training and performance of all front office and Executive Lounge, and day to day administration of the department.
- To have operational knowledge of all Front Office systems (Opera & Marsha)
- To have a complete operational knowledge of the hotel including the geographical layout facilities and operation times of outlets.
- Conducts such functions as interviewing, orientation, hiring in conjunction with the Human Resources Department and with the General Manager’s approval, performance appraisal, counseling, coaching, training and suspension if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity. Consulting with section heads, Human Resources Director and General Manager as appropriate.
- Identifies training needs. Develop formal training plans and implement training sessions.
- To prepare and submit statical, performance and forecast reports as necessary, to facilitate annual budget and strategic plan preparation and provide management with marketing information.
- Prepares Front Office Department budget.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensures that the department adheres to all systems already operating and any future implementation.
- Ensures all repeat guests and VIP’s receive special attention and personal recognition.
- Establishes and maintain effective employee relations.
- Inspects frequently for cleanliness of the lobby, reception and cashiers desk and on a random basis VIP rooms prior to arrival.
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform, appearance and posture of Departmental Employees.
- Chairs Front Office Departmental meetings.
- Promotes inter-hotel and in-house sales.
- Routinely check billing instructions and guest’s credit for accuracy and in compliance with hotel credit policy.
- Ensures Policy and Procedures and SOP manuals are kept upto date.
- Informs other departments, notably Housekeeping of all Front Office matters that concern them.
- Analyzes and approve discount, rebates, late checkouts, upgrades, telephone usage, rate variance report in accordance with policies.
- Ensures that the applicable departmental policies and procedures are followed and in conjunction with the General Manager makes the necessary changes when warranted.
- Preferred knowledge / Qualification:
Should be a university graduate and must have computer knowledge. Reception and reservation experience not less than 6 years.
Middle East Experience
Experience from large resort properties (300 + keys)
Only candidates with 5 star background will be considered