Full job details
SCOPE: The incumbent of this position is responsible to materialize the maximum number of requests and reservations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability.
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards.
- Follow internal credit policy.
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors.
- Spot-check reservations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals.
- Follow the internal up-sell programme for Reservations department.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
Competencies : International etiquette, Planning/organisation skills, Adaptability, Flexibility, initiative and Results oriented
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment. English is a must, Additional language is beneficial