Front Office - Doorman
Full job details
We are currently looking for dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Doorman you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their every visit will become a memorable one and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Ensure guests are greeted appropriately upon arrival in a warm manner
• Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby
• Control all guest car keys and ensure that cars are delivered within 10 minutes upon guest request
• Forward all guest complaints or problems to the manager on duty
• Ensure that an effective handover is made between duty shifts
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings at all times
• Establish, promote and maintain good public relation while meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You must ideally have a vocational training within hospitality with preferable previous experiences in the Concierge Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal abilities are essentials. Computer Knowledge and additional language skills are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job