Chef De Cuisine - Mediterranean Cuisine
3 days left
- Job Level
As a Chef de Cuisine, you are responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. He would also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to menu creation
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Executive Chef
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to F&B revenue
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it's like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
A Chef de Cuisine serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a luxury property as Chef de Cuisine or in a similar role
- Knowledge of current Mediterranean food trends
- Previous work experience in a remote location will be an added advantage
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Willingness to learn
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Previous Michelin kitchen experience would be an additional advantage Relevant qualifications for role
What are we looking for?
Chef De Cuisine
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Grand Vacations --- where you'll agree, this is the life.
Numerous Club-affiliated properties in extraordinary destinations
Vacation ownership provides a deeded real estate interest and a lifetime of renowned travel advantages.
Club Members receive preferred VIP membership status in the award-winning Hilton HHonors guest loyalty program.
Club affiliations with leading exchange networks such as RCI provide access to thousands of resorts worldwide.