Assistant Marketing Manager
At Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, we strive to create a destination experience that’s not only unforgettable throughout each customer’s stay, but truly memorable for a lifetime. Would you like to be a part of our team?
As a result of continuous growth and development, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager, Marketing to join our team of marketing professionals!
The successful Assistant Manager, Marketing will be responsible forecasting, planning & managing Sales, Marketing & Public Relations Opex & Capex expenses and accordingly review / track these against the annual plan.
The following duties will also be undertaken in the role;
- Act as project manager for capex to ensure the deadlines are met & the same is updated with Finance on a regular process
- Work with finance team to manage the monthly P&L’s
- Managing procurement processes which includes, assisting vendors to register, processing of a demand, raising a purchase request and tracking purchase orders
- Work closely with media agencies
- Work closely with external vendors to ensure projects are delivered on time, mainly with print jobs
- Prepare monthly reports for the Senior Vice President
- Merchandising and developing new & innovative ideas to design corporate gifts that suit the Atlantis brand whilst adding value to it
- Assist the team through the vendor selection process
The successful candidate must also possess the following to be considered;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proficiency in all MS Office Programs
- Impeccable administrative and organizational skills with strong communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities
This position requires a dynamic person to join a culture of 80 plus nationalities, where you will be a part of a large team that creates an environment where people strive to do their best. Understanding the company’s vision and demonstrating its core values will be highly regarded