Housekeeping Linen Runner - Wyndham Dubai Marina, UAE
Housekeeping Linen Runner transports clean and dirty linen to and from the floors in a speedy and methodical manner.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To collect dirty linen from the Pantries.
- To ensure all Pantry Doors are locked after use.
- To Sort all dirty Linen into the correct piles on arrival into the Laundry.
- To assist if necessary in folding fresh Towels to be taken to the floors.
- To deliver fresh Towels and Sheets to all floors in a methodical manner.
- To stock Linen and guest amenities on Shelves in Pantries neatly and correctly.
- To maintain back of the house areas on the floors during his/her shift.
- To deliver and stock all Guest Amenities in the Floor Pantries, take care of Tea Coffee Items, extra Duvets, Pillows, Baby Items to Room Attendants. Mineral Water for Guest Rooms, collect all Store Items for Housekeeping.
- To assist the Supervisors monitoring Inventories for Linen and Stock Items.
Our ideal candidate has preferably:
- Previous work experience in Housekeeping or Laundry department
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with over 7,800 properties and 678,000 rooms in 72 countries. With highly recognizable brands and hotel choices in every category from upper-upscale to economy, we offer not only the most lodging choices around the world but also exceptional customer service and great value