Social Media Executive
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Full job details
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.
We are currently looking for E Commerce Executive with at least 4 years of experience and to join our dynamic Food & Beverage Team at Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- KEY CONTACTS AND INTERFACES
The Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and interface with Marketing and Communication teams across all properties, as well as liaise with external agencies and vendors when necessary.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist all Marketing and Communications teams in developing their social media and content strategy across existing and new platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Foursquare.
- Monitor online platforms and communities to report on new trends and existing conversations around EHG brands.
- Assist in reviewing social media / digital campaign performances and make recommendations for improving media campaign with the Marketing and Communication teams.
- Assist the E-Commerce Department in reports to analyse monthly website and social media engagement statistics. Keep the Marketing and Communications teams up-to-date by researching and evaluating upcoming social media tools.
- Assist in taking ownership of the enterprise content management systems within EHG to ensure best practices for website content updates are implemented.
- Ensure online brand identity is protected and manage website content for all Emaar Hospitality Group brands.
- Support in the establishment of e-marketing calendar and assist the Digital Marketing Manager in maintaining the Emaar Hospitality Group customer database.
- Participate in online workshops, conferences and networking opportunities to keep abreast with trends in the digital / marketing field.