Sales Manager cum Office Manager - Dubai
5 days left
- Job Level
Alezan by SK is a collection of fine, bespoke and individually handmade jewelry created by Dubai-based jewelry designer. Inspired by equestrian heritage and exquisite craftsmanship, each piece of Alezan jewelry takes for its muse a fearless women with a sense of adventure and a love of culture.
A proactive, dynamic English speaking female to focus on actively seeking out and engaging customers (companies and individuals) in the luxury product market. The individual must be presentable, persuasive, and elaborate and possess very good communication skills.
- Maintains and ensure Quality administrative support, Attention to detail and problem solving skill.
- Devising and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging for travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager for general assistance, Minutes of meeting.
- Organizing and maintaining Dairies and scheduling appointments.
- Deputizing for the manager and making decisions in their absence.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Using a range of office software & managing filing systems.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output.
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Have previous working experience in Sales & Admin.
- Have excellent selling, presentation, communication (writing/editing), and negotiation skills
- Be able to prioritize, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and target oriented with a proven track record in sales
- Have a positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Responsive and manages time efficiently
- Have customer-oriented and sales oriented mind-set.
- Be outgoing and forward, and able to speak to a small and large group of people about the product
- Be able to present, promote and sell luxury products in a convincing way
- Develop, maintain and establish positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within a pre-specified schedule/timeframe
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and management
- Keep up-to-date with best practices and promotional trends (print/online/other platforms) and demonstrable social networking experience in prominent social media applications, platforms and channels (i.e. Instagram, twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc)
- Ability to structure, creates, and delivers presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to convince.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Supply management with reports on sales, customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Email
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.