7 days left
- Job Level
Shangri-La Hotel Doha is located in the heart of the premier business district; West Bay is the first choice for international business travelers amongst other luxury hotels in Doha. Shangri-La Hotel, Doha delivers a unique blend of Asian and Qatari Hospitality. The luxurious accommodation and lifestyle facilities are complimented with the most exciting collection of dining and entertainment choices, offering exceptional value.
- Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls and monitor busy or unanswered lines.
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in 5* hotel
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written). Arabic speaker an advantage.
- Flexible and has high attention to details
- Good guest engagement skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about the job and his/her career
- Vibrant, cheerful and dynamic