Corporate Sales Manager - Arabic Speaking Nationals Only
2 days left
- Job Level
Shangri-La Hotel, Doha located in the heart of the premier business district, West Bay is the first choice for international business travelers amongst other luxury hotels in Doha. Shangri-La Hotel Doha delivers a unique blend of Asian and Qatari Hospitality. The luxurious accommodation and lifestyle are complimented with the most exciting collection of dining and entertainment choices, offering exceptional value.
What are our expectations from you?
- As a Sales Manager you will be handling local and international companies with individual and group travel potential for the hotel.
- You will be together with the Director of Sales and Director of Business Development, implementing all of the sales activities and action plans outlined in the marketing plan of the hotel.
- You will be responsible to maximize business opportunities.
- You will be responsible for sales responses, hotel site inspection, and sales negotiation to convert inquiries into confirmed business.
What talents profile are we targeting?
- University Degree Holder is required.
- Minimum of 2 solid years of experience as Sales Manager or Business Development Manager preferably in a 5* international hotel chain in Middle East.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in English
- Arabic or other foreign language is a disqualifier.
- Ability to manage Corporate, Transient and MICE requirements.
- Ability to analyze the related market segment and to come up with the right strategies to maximize results.
- Delivers commitment, strongly build loyal guests and drives for business results.
- Has the ability to "think out of the box".
- Understands the team dynamics and facilitates good team work