Telephone Operator (ARABIC Speaking)
2 days left
- Job Level
* Main Duties
- Greeting/Attitude: The TO will follow strictly the telephone standards established, will talk with a friendly tone of voice and will keep high level of respect and a positive attitude.
- Follow up: The TO will act quickly and efficiently, following the guest requests and instructions received by her/his supervisor.
- Organization: She/he will ensure that Operator Room is perfectly tidy at all times.
- Telephone transfers: The TO will be attentive to all guest requests. When directing the calls accuracy is very crucial. Internal extension numbers must be known by heart.
- Privacy: The TO will be attentive to respect the privacy/confidentiality of the information, or guest names available at the operator room. He/she will ensure not to transmit any guest name, or guest history information.
- Wake Up Calls: The TO will ensure that any wake up call requested by a guest is performed at the exact time. She/he is responsible to ensure that the reports are collected from the Front Desk and that the discrepancy with the operator records is controlled.
- Guest Messages: The TO will be attentive when they receive a message for a guest to take all the information and record them carefully. She/he will ensure that the guest has well received the message with full information.
- Calls Handling: The TO is responsible to ensure that all phone calls are answered within 3 rings; he/she will then find the polite and tactful way to keep on hold a guest when it is required.
- Housekeeping & Engineering Follow up: He/she will as well answer all guest requests regarding the housekeeping/Engineering issues. He/she will then ensure that he/she understands properly the request and will record the full details in the Logbook. The TO will then ensure that the request has been followed up on time and will reconfirm with the guest that the proper follow up has been made.
- Communication: She/he will be attentive on all information received during the FO handover briefing & Operator/Call Centre Committee. She/he will be active and dynamic in participating in these different discussion opportunities. During his/her shift, she/he will report quickly any problem or question to the supervisor.
- ARABIC speaking is mandatory
- Opera system knowledge a plus
- Prior experience as a telephone operator of Call Centre a plus
- Prior experience in a hotel is mandatory