Senior Sales Manager Corporate - Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira
Full job details
Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering
close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing
your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our
vision : to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the
As Senior Sales Manager - Corporate, you will be responsible in identifying, developing, and managing accounts within
specific segments, markets or geographical territories on behalf of the Crowne
Plaza Dubai-Deira. Maintains or increases current account production for group,
transient, and catering business. Manages larger focus accounts or special
segments. May provide leadership to proactive sales team.
- Manages larger, focus accounts or special segments.
- Identifies new or existing markets/accounts that meet property sales
- Understands or is familiar with the fundamentals of assigned accounts.
- Develops a sales plan to generate business from identified
- Determines the account’s needs, IHG’s objectives, and marketing
activities of each assigned market/account.
- Continuously communicates the benefits of the hotel to the customer.
- Drives/manages account transient, group and catering production through
improved customer loyalty by excellent account management.
- Negotiates transient rates for assigned accounts.
- Prospects new business through phone solicitation, outside sales calls,
customer visits to the hotel, trade shows, sales blitzes, direct mail,
newspaper/journal research and other customer interaction or research.
- Develops marketing intelligence: new product ideas, competition
activities, new customer trends and performance.
- Spends majority of time in face-to-face customer interaction outside of
- Work closely with management to achieve Hotel brilliant basic target
- Secure TO 20 account for the Hotel
- Work closely with KAD’s to achieve RFP target
- Work on Hotel monthly reports, such as Ownco, and Sales, IHG
- Sells the benefits of the Sales Center/property sales and event
- Strives to meet measurable targets and goals, as assigned for individual
- If this is a leadership
role, the following responsibilities also apply:
programs to improve sales efficiency and staff development.
- Directs the activities of
the proactive team.
- Tracks and measures the
performance of the team on a monthly or period basis.
- Strong overall sales skills
- Understanding of hotel(s)
business mix needs of transient, group and catering business
- Self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to present ideas, expectations and information in a concise,
- Excellent interpersonal conflict management skills
- Software knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Sales systems knowledge
- Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals
- Effective time management skills
- Understanding of sales strategies and account profitability
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated customer development and relationship management skills
Do you have what it
takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company?
If so, make it happen
and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of
personal and professional opportunities exist.
Senior Sales Manager/Senior
Executive Meeting Manager
Director of Sales/Residence
Senior Event Manager
Conference Services Manager
Convention Services Manager
Senior Convention Services
Event Booking Center Sales
Or equivalent position
Skills and Knowledge
Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening,
Pro-active and reliable
Able to work alone and within a team
Education or Certification
High school diploma or