The job of Doorman is executed satisfactorily when:
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- All guests are welcome and bid farewell in a warm and caring manner.
- Traffic in front of the main entrance is well managed and controlled.
- Welcome the guests upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards and opens hotel door for all incoming guests.
- Open car door for all guests coming out of a taxi or car, provide assistance with their luggage and bring it to the hotel in an efficient and timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner such as calling a taxi or giving directions, refer requests to relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast on hotel products and services as well as on tourist and business traveling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
- Control the traffic ensuring that there are no vehicles blocking the hotel entrance.
- Hoist and lower the flags according to the hotel procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of hotel main entrance area, take corrective actions if needed.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.