The job of Bellboy is executed satisfactorily when:
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- Luggage service is thoroughly timely and efficient.
- Guest are escorted to their rooms and familiarized with the Hotel and its services.
- Welcome the guests upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards and assist them with the delivery of their luggage to their room in an efficient and timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Escort guests to their room. For first time guests, explain hotel services.In the room, provide further explanations on facilities to ensure guest comfort during the length of their stay. For regular guests, if appropriate, maintain a friendly and caring conversation.
- Keep abreast on hotel products and services as well as on tourist and business traveling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
- Handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner; refer requests to relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction.Follow up when necessary.
- Collect luggage from guest rooms and keep them in a secure area until guest departure.
- Maintain visibility in the lobby entrance area and offer assistance to guests when seeing them carrying their luggage on their own.
- Upon requests, store guest luggage into the luggage storage room. Handles all luggage with care.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of luggage storage room.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.