Duty Manager (Arabic Male Preferred)
7 days left
- Job Level
The job of Duty Manager is executed satisfactorily when:
- Revenues, Expenses and Profit is closely monitored and budgeted figures (over)-achieved.
- Financial Policies and Procedures are supported and followed
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are rated on an average with “5” and above.
- ESS (Employee Satisfaction Survey) results are 85% and above.
- Ensures the smooth running of the operations on a day to day basis and in a pro active manner.
- Ensures that as per Kempinski Health & Safety Policy the Fire Exits are free of obstacles.
- Support and assist all Front Office sections.
- Ensures that all guests receives prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition and resolves related problems.
- Inform and co-ordinate with other operating departments e.g. Housekeeping, Engineering, Sales and Butlers of Front Office matters which may concern them.
- Check all correspondence of the day’s arrivals to familiarize with arrived and arriving guests and their needs, follows up as required.
- Control room availability for walk-ins and establishe accountability for guests departure dates and times.
- Follow up with Housekeeping any unresolved room discrepancies.
- Maintain reservation procedures, same day arrivals.
- Check all arrivals folios, follows up on credit standing of walk-in guests and validity of account to company instructions.
- Check all billing instructions and guest credit for accuracy.
- Follow up and resolve related issues.
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, uniforms, hygiene, appearance and posture for all departmental employees.
- Ensures that all departmental information is kept accurately and up to date.
- Promotes in house sales and facilities to maximize hotel revenues.
- Understand and carries out duties in line with Hotel Emergency Procedures.
- Inspects Front and Back of house for cleanliness, Health & Safety and reports any faults to concerned departments.
- Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinates/Assists security personnel in all related matters.
- Responds promptly to any operational requests from Front Office and other hotel departments.
- Attends to referred and unsolved problematic situations.
- Co-ordinates and assists with accommodation and transportation of guests in overbooked situations.
- Completes VIP, delegations and group leaders welcome and farewell as appropriate.
- Conduct efficient hand-over with coming Manager.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.