Head Chef – Italian Restaurant & Butler Services – Bali, Indonesia
6 days left
- Job Level
- Well-known resort in Bali, Indonesia with less than 30 villas and high-end customer service with a personal approach to every guest
- Salary: Up to US$60,000
- Candidate must have exclusive knowledge of traditional / modern Italian food
- Open to all nationalities but candidate MUST be fluent in English and Italian
- Able to mange a kitchen with up to 20 staff
- Must be Public Relations friendly
- Must have ample South-East Asian experience within signature Italian restaurants either operating independently or located in a 5 star hotel/resort
Our client is a well-established resort and is searching for a highly experienced and well-trained Italian Head Chef who has exclusive knowledge of traditional / modern Italian cuisine. The candidate will lead a team of 20 Chefs and develop fine dining menus as well as manage the butler services.
The candidate must demonstrate a very strong working background with experience gained in Fine Dining and Signature Restaurants around the world.
You should cross-cultural communication skills and must have excellent skills in written and spoken English and Italian. Must possess a minimum of 7 years kitchen management experience and will be a strong leader with a passion and flair for running a busy kitchen with core focus on quality and presentation due to the nature of high-end clientele.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- International High-end restaurant group experience
- Minimum 7 years kitchen management experience
- Strong English and Italian language skills (written, spoken)
- Proven career development and progression
- Must have excellent knowledge of traditional / modern Italian cuisine
- Able to lead and direct a team of 20 kitchen professionals
If the above sounds like your ideal job, please send a detailed CV and photographs of your work via the link below.
For a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Axel Koster on firstname.lastname@example.org