Ticketing Officer-Ramee Group,Bahrain
7 days left
- Job Level
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to the organization.
We are looking at Accounts professionals with Air Ticketing Knowledge.
He/ She shall be able to coordinate the Ticketing agencies for obtaining quotations and book the tickets in coordination with the employees and the agency.
- Request received from Group HR Department.
- Check for passport/ leave application form/employment leave history.
- Check whether ticket is asked before 45 days of flying.
- Check the date of flying properly.
- Ask for quotations from travel agencies follow route.
- Once u get quotation check for the lowest quotation .
- If the staff asks for specific flight whose fare is higher than lowest fare then the excess amount will be deducted from staff (make sure u draft an deduction email for excess fare to accounts department of respective hotel keeping HR in CC).
- Send the lowest quotation email to HR, if HR approves it u can email to travel agency to issue the ticket make sure u have all the documents of the employee before issuing ticket.
- After the ticket is issued check following things :
- Name:it must be same as per passport
- Date: it must be same as per HRs email
10. If ticket is perfect u can email it to HR, once u email it to HR update following things:
- Purchase Comparative Statement (individual basis)
- Monthly ticketing report
- L.P.O will be signed provided u attach the following documents:
- Purchase Comparative Statement
- All quotations
- All thee trial emails starting from request
- Ticket copy
- Deduction email
- Signature sequence
- Ticketing Officer Sign
- Purchase Manager
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Group General Manager
- After u receive signed L.P.Os scan & send it to respective travel agency, the agencies will then raise invoice & send it to accounts dept. u have to filing of just copies of L.P.O, originals along with all docs will be sent to Accounts.