Graphic Designer - Ramee Group , Bahrain
4 days left
- Job Level
• Adhere to the Ramee brand standards of the independent restaurants at all times
• Support Sales & Marketing Team in establishing the visual language for all F&B brands and collaborate with 3rd parties making sure we adhere to their brand standards
• Responsible for the creation and in-house printing of all collateral across the hotel.
• Work together with the restaurant managers in the design of the menus across all managed restaurants
• Support the marketing team in the execution of all online and offline tactical marketing campaigns
• Support the Spa team with the creation of all spa collateral, including menus, invitations, tactical campaigns
• Design the creative assets for all online platforms including the many different websites and social media platforms
• Assist the Human Resources team with the design of all staff communication tools, including newsletters, invitations and message boards
• Support the sales team with the creation of fact sheets and flyers
• Maintain relationship with purchasing team and printing companies
• Support tactical marketing calendar for promotions/events of the hotel (including tactical campaigns) and ensure utilization of all internal channels to increase campaign exposure and drive revenue to hotel
• Work together with the Marketing Specialist in communicating with the different databases through newsletters and HTML campaigns
• Support drive of Ramee Preferred Guest loyalty program through creative design and implementation of best practices
• Support the Social Media Manager in assuring the brand identity of the hotel on the many different Social Media channels.
• Support marketing team with the organization of promotions and events when required
• Assist with maintaining website updates
• Assist in the creation of a monthly marketing report
• Assist with proofreading of advertising, press releases and editorials
• Assist with video and photo shoots when required (scheduling, be available on the day of shoot to help with set-ups)
I have read and understood that I am responsible for executing the responsibilities of this job description.