Food & Beverage / Conference and Events Sales Executive
3 days left
- Job Level
A F&B / C&E Sales Coordinator will support the Food & Beverage and conference and banquet selling strategies to maximise lead conversion and revenue.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As F&B / C&E Sales Coordinator, you will support the Food & Beverage and conference and banquet selling strategies to maximise lead conversion and revenue. The F&B / C&E Sales Coordinator will also support a culture of high quality standards and proactive selling. Specifically, a F&B /C&E Sales Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximise all Food & Beverage and conference and banqueting revenue opportunities
- Assist in reviewing forthcoming business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill capacity and meet set targets
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments to achieve that strategy
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure the Team is developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards and pro-active selling
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A F& B / C& E Sales Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Arabic Speaker is advantages
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Food & Beverage and Conference and Events function
- Demonstrated previous experience supervising a team
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems