Female Masseuse - Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira
Full job details
What's your passion? Whether you're into scuba diving, golf or dancing the tango, at IHG we're interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver Room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira is a few metres away from shopping malls and from the newly build Dubai rail system, linking you with the rest of this exciting city, including the famous Jumeirah district and the Emirates Shopping Mall. The hotel is located only 15 minutes' drive from Dubai International Airport. The hotel is an ideal venue for experiencing great room comfort, delectable cuisines and banquet and catering facilities.
At the moment we're looking for Masseuse to join our friendly and professional team at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira. As Masseuse, you will be responsible for the following duties & responsibilities:
- To educate guests about the different types of massages and its benefits during inquiries, up selling during or before starting the therapy.
- To suggest and recommend other health club facilities upon inquiries and offer competent and professional orientation of the facilities that would help clients acquires adequate information of the positive needs to be part of this community.
- To share fruitful ideas of his experience and exposure towards setting up competitive outstanding promotions targeting the spa (massages) that would certainly meet and maximize the business.
- To ensure and promote repeat guests by constructing professional relations that ignites ‘a like to Love’ atmosphere for clients and from competent skills and knowledge of the services offered.
- To monitor the use of the facilities and ensure that un-authorized persons are not permitted to enter and use the health club facilities unless they are a hotel guest, club member or permitted visitors.
- To ensure the careful handling of all cleaning materials, chemicals and machinery and to follow the necessary safety precautions to safeguard the risk of injury to oneself and to guests.
- To maintain control and ensure that the guests and members follow the rules of the health club and hotel.
- To be responsible in the event of staff sickness, emergency incidents and offer First Aid services whenever necessary.
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Has experience in a similar position for at least 12 months with great interpersonal skills and an excellent level of physical fitness.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
Education or Certification:
- Good level of English essential
- Preferably holding a school leaving Certificate
- Certified in Massage Therapy
- First Aid, CPR and AED certificate – additional consideration