Lady in Red (Guest Service Agent)
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The Lady in Red is an iconic symbol of Kempinski and is in essence the Hotel Ambassador (or First Lady). As an extended arm of the General Manager she welcomes, attends and farewells hotel guests and is responsible for communication with all guests providing highest quality service standards.
The Lady in Red is empowered to take immediate decisions in respect to guest well being, where applicable.
- Communication of hotel & company philosophy and internal hotel representation
- Has a in-depth knowledge of the hotel and the geographical layout of the city / surroundings
- Knowledgeable about all VIPs in-house, hotel functions and special events
- Collects as much feedback information on VIPs as possible (on daily basis) by checking e.g. Google, Opera PMS company wide, briefs and distributes this information within the hotel to all relevant departments by e.g. daily guest fact sheets/reports, newsletter, etc. and ensures information is updated in the guest profile
- Liaises with FOM and GM, to prepare tailor made guest itinerary for Top VIP’s when appropriate and coordinate VIP greetings and departures – ahead of time
- Obtain as much information about a guest’s stay to be entered in the guest history
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory level position in Front Office or Guest Relations; preferably in a five star hotel Experience in Food & Beverage.
- Fluency in a third language is an advantage
- Knowledge of hotel operations & systems General knowledge of tourist and business related information
- Knowledge of hotel products and services
- Knowledge of VIP welcoming protocol
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days.