Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The Room Attendant is responsible to clean and supply all assigned guest rooms according to standards as established by Kempinski.
- Responsible for cleaning all guest rooms assigned in his/her section as well as all other services and circulation areas to the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene .
- Cleans bathrooms and bedrooms in correct order and according to the correct procedures as taught by trainers, maintaining the room arrangement specifications for guest supplies precisely.
- Utilizes Rooms Attendant reports, providing Floor Supervisor with all information such as: Maintenance deficiencies, any lost or damage of hotel property
- Reports suspicious behavior of guests, accurate change of room status.
- Reports Lost & Found property to Housekeeping Office without any delays.
- Cleans late check out - make ups OO- OS rooms according to the correct procedures , maintaining the room arrangement specifications for guest and replenishing guest supplies accurately.
- Does turn down service for all guest rooms in assigned area according to procedures utilizing the Rooms.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in similar position within a 5 star Hotel environment
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days