Demi Chef de Partie
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The Demi Chef de Partie will work closely with Chef de Partie but is also able to run a section of the kitchen on his/her own while ensuring that it runs according to performance standards established by the Executive Chef according to the Kempinski procedures and standards.
- Maintains a high level of food quality as per Culinary standards, whilst following Menus, Recipe formats and directions as outlined.
- To organize and set up the assigned section of the satellite kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximize productivity.
- To ensure that all dishes from that section are prepared consistently and accordingly to standard recipes.
- Sets an example to his/her Commis Chefs through his/her passionate and practical approach. Remains visible in the assigned section and assists team members in all aspects of the operation.
- Progressive experience of 2 – 3 years within a 5 Star Hotel environment, preferably 1 – 2 years of experience in similar position.
- European cuisine background is a must
- Strong a la carte background is highly preferred
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days.