Chef de Partie (Breakfast)
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The Chef de Partie will contribute to the production of the highest possible food quality in the delegated section at all times, and to co-ordinate and be responsible for staff in the delegated section. All production is carried out in line with appropriate food portion control, the departmental business plan, and Kempinski Hotel guidelines, and service concepts.
- Assist, supervise and control the events, the production in general and the à la carte production
- Prepare every courses as well as mis en place at the respective post
- Ensure the quality of the prepared courses
- Responsible for the preparation of the market list and daily store order
- Responsible for a cost-conscious acting at the respective post
- Daily control of the cold-storage houses and refrigerators
- Allocate the individual tasks to the Demi chefs de partie and Commis de Cuisine
- Jointly responsible for the subordinated employees, especially trainees and apprentices
- Clear and take care of the equipment at the respective post
- Must have 3-4 years relevant experience on the same position in a 5 star hotel environment
- Knowledge of international cuisine
- HACCP Certified
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days.