Senior Hostess (Spanish National or Spanish Speaker)
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
Within the heart of Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, Salero Tapas & Bodega is one of the most authentic and unique Spanish culinary and beverage experiences in town. As it's name implies, Salero - Tapas & Bodega is an affair of Spanish gastronomy that exudes flair and elegance, complete with a charming ambiance that befits its casual and accommodating character. This distinctive tapas and bodega fuses traditional food-sharing platters with a modern sommelier twist, to offer visitors inimitably genuine and unforgettable Spanish dining.
The Senior Hostess is responsible to handle table reservations, control the flow of guests and supervise the assigned station / section. She is also responsible and monitors the cashiering operations according with Kempiski Procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep abreast of special promotions and hotel product knowledge.
- Actively use the database of customer details/history to assist in guest recognition.
- Acquires a working knowledge of hotel, in-house facilities and local information to respond to guest questions in these areas as required.
- Ability to rotate throughout each of the food & beverage outlets
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- Assists the Outlet Manager and the Assistant Outlet Manager with the administrative work of the outlet
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a Senior Hostess role preferably in a five star hotel environment
- Background in Restaurant Reservations is an advantage
- Good knowledge in wine and strong administrational skills is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic, flexible and high attention to details
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand
- Knowledge of additional language is an advantage
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days