AC Technician - Immediately Available
Full job details
A successful candidate should have:
- Recognized Industrial Training Certificate.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of HVAC in buildings.
- Ability to Trouble shoot and can do tasks without further supervision.
- Communicate well with colleagues and superiors.
- Knows how to use tools and equipment properly.
- Team player and can take ownership of responsibilities.
- Good English communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
Main Duties / Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• To carry out repairs, maintenance and installation to all related plant and equipment.
• To complete PPM and Reactive work orders safely and on time as scheduled.
• To select correct materials to undertake repairs and maintenance.
• To organize work in a skilled and professional manner.
• To advise supervisors promptly of any problems or failures.
• Work in a safe manner and ensure work areas are kept clear and tidy.
• Work on own initiative without full detailed supervision or direction.
• Request support and direction if required.
• Use mechanical test equipment and instruments.
• Perform other duties that management may from time to time require.
• Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures.