Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
Aspen – European Viennoiserie meets elegant Café style dining With brand new yet classic, luxurious and warm interiors, Aspen by Kempinski celebrates the European tradition of a grand café in the heart of the city. It offers all-day dining from breakfast and leisurely lunches to sumptuous afternoon tea and delectable dinners, located on the ground floor.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this team of professionals?
The Supervisor is responsible in supervising all operational aspects of the restaurant within the Food and Beverage Department. Ensuring the highest standards of guest interaction are maintained. Supervising all operational issues ensuring Kempinski’s Standard Operating Procedures are met and value is added to the Food and Beverage objectives as detailed in the Food and Beverage Department Performance Plan. The supervisor assumes full responsibility for a specific shift in the absence of the Assistant Restaurant Manager and the Restaurant Manager.
- Ensure that guests receive quality service by providing clear and understandable work direction for wait personnel.
- Supervises the effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Kempinski procedures for CSI and Complaints Handling are followed.
- Conducts performance evaluation of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching and counseling of colleagues.
- Supports the Assistant Restaurant Manager/Restaurant Manager to provide constant coaching and counseling to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organization.
- Assist the Assistant Restaurant Manager/Restaurant Manager in the implementation of the marketing activities and to achieve desired results.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably in a five star hotel or up market Levant Restaurant.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic, flexible and high attention to details
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand
- Knowledge of additional language is an advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to work well within a fast-paced team.
- Willing to Relocate to Dubai, UAE.
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days