Multi Skilled Technician (Immediately Available)
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
A successful candidate should have:
- High School Degree, Diploma or Certification from a well recognized institution in a related filed.
- 3 to 5 years experience in masonry works to include tilling jobs, block works, interlocks, plastering, painting and finishing in building and construction.
- Knowledge of the basic of piping work and Electrical.
- Familiarity with concrete mixing, concrete and masonry products. Painting and paint codes, Gypsum work, Plumbing and piping work.
- Good knowledge on how to use tools and equipment in a proper manner.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of work safety.
- Good English Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to do tasks with minimal supervision.
- Communicate well with colleagues and superiors.
- Team player and can take ownership of responsibilities.
- Candidate is preferred to be on Tourist/Visit Visa, or Visa Cancellation and not expected to serve one month notice in current company.
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct planned preventative and reactive maintenance for all the building assts at the common areas as part of the building fabric maintenance team.
- Conduct civil works such as wall cutting and restoration, floor, tiles, sanitary wares, bath room wares and other masonry repairs.
- Maybe assigned to assist in other trade works as well whenever required.