Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The Steward is to supply clean china, glass, silverware and kitchen supplies on time. The Steward will also maintain the kitchens and back of the house area in accordance with the standards and procedures of “Taste & Style” and Kempinski hotel Mall of the Emirates.
- Maintain supply of clean china, glass, silverware, pots etc., for all outlets.
- Ensure chef’s line is well stocked with china and hot plates.
- Be able to maintain good conduct and working relationship with staff in the different outlets and departments.
- Maintain a clean kitchen environment by assisting kitchen staff by following standard cleaning practices.
- Uphold the highest standard of sanitation hygiene.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Able to remain mobile and adapt to a fast-paced environment, for a period of up to 4 hours.
- Able to demonstrate 1 years experience in a 5* hotel or a similar environment.
- Successful applicant will be frequently required to lift trays weighing up to 10 Kilos.
- Basic reading and writing skills required.
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days.