Restaurant Waiter / Waitress
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
Olea Restaurant takes you on a sensory discovery of the Levant – from the passionate knowledgeable Levant chefs and traditional cooking methods to the eye-catching sights of the signature dishes presented tableside; from the authentic tastes, ingredients and smells of Levant home cuisine to the look and feel of a welcoming contemporary modern Arabian restaurant.
Olea Restaurant offers a sincere yet stylish tribute to the heritage and culture of the Levant.
Aspen – European Viennoiserie meets elegant Café style dining With brand new yet classic, luxurious and warm interiors, Aspen by Kempinski celebrates the European tradition of a grand café in the heart of the city. It offers all-day dining from breakfast and leisurely lunches to sumptuous afternoon tea and delectable dinners, located on the ground floor.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this team of professionals?
The Waiter/Waitress is responsible for serving food and beverage to guests during an assigned shift in a courteous, professional manner according to proper service standards as set by Kempinski.
- Accurately records, pre-checks and picks-up all food and beverage orders.
- Serves guests their food and beverage in prompt, courteous manner as per the standard sequence of service.
- Sets tables as per Outlet standard prior to guests’ arrival.
- Up-sell or promote all specials advertised in the outlet as well promoting slow moving items. To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- knowledgeable of all ingredients and prices of the food and beverage listed on the menu.
- Acquires a working knowledge of hotel, in-house facilities and local information to respond to guest questions in these areas as required.
- Ability to rotate throughout each of the food & beverage outlets
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Junior Waiter/Waitress or 1 years experience as a Waiter/Waitress in a similar environment.
- Good knowledge of wine, beverage, cocktail is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic and flexible
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand
- Knowledge of cashier operations (MICROS)
- Knowledge of hotel business operations
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days