The Atrium at Al Habtoor City is a Hospitality and entertainment hub that boasts a one of a kind theatre show designed by Franco Dragone. Produced by Dragone, the show will thrill audiences nightly in an intimate, high-tech, one-of-a-kind, 1300 seat aquatheatre.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Finance professionals to fill in the position of an Accounts Payable.
As an Accounts Payable you are responsible to check all invoices with purchase orders, control LPO’s and maintain contracts file in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Control LPOs, check and verify long outstanding LPOs
- Check arithmetical accuracy, date, quality and receive stamp approval on the invoices with LPO or agreement
- Tally and receive total invoice and reconciliation of outstanding with total payable balance
- Follow up any discrepancies with the suppliers in writing
- Check and tally posted invoices with invoice totals and filed supplier-wise
- Ensure that other internal expense reports are approved by the Financial Controller and the Operations Manager
- Ensure payment of internal expense reports with relevant approval e.g. salary, reimbursement of visa expenses to the Government Relations Officer, cash advance, loan, leave settlement, final settlement, etc.
- Ensure that all cheques to be locked and cheques should be endorsed