3 days left
- Job Level
The Atrium at Al Habtoor City is a Hospitality and entertainment hub that boasts a one of a kind theatre show designed by Franco Dragone. Produced by Dragone, the show will thrill audiences nightly in an intimate, high-tech, one-of-a-kind, 1300 seat aquatheatre.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Finance professionals to fill in the position of an Accounts Receivable. As an Accounts Receivable you are responsible to review the city ledger, prepare invoices and verify purchase slips in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Transfer daily city ledger data from Front Office system to Back Office Accounts Receivable module
- Verify the total transfer with city ledger folios
- Review the city ledger folios with supporting documents such as charge slips, LPOs, etc.
- Follow up if required for billing instructions, LPOs, supporting documents, etc.
- Prepare invoices and obtain Financial Controller signature
- Send the original invoices with supporting documents to the customer, file a copy of the full set in the customer file and another copy in the sequential file
- Calculate commission for credit card payments received
- Issue receipts for cash and cheques received from customers and credit card payment received directly to the bank
- Hand over all cash receipts to the General Cashier with receipt copy