Human Resources Assistant
2 days left
- Job Level
The Atrium at Al Habtoor City is a Hospitality and entertainment hub that boasts a one of a kind theatre show designed by Franco Dragone. Produced by Dragone, the show will thrill audiences nightly in an intimate, high-tech, one-of-a-kind, 1300 seat aquatheatre.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic HR professionals to fill in the position of a HR Assistant.
As a Human Resources Assistant you are responsible for processing and carrying out all tasks related to the preparation of all forms, letters and applications for various transactions. Within your role you are monitoring all visas and work permits, passport expiry, renewal of registration licenses and permits and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Work closely with the HR Officer in preparing and typing out the required forms for the processing of applications for all kind of visas, permits, registrations and renewals
- Monitor expiry dates of employee documents and ensure their renewals are processed on time
- Issue and control of employee lockers and maintain records in order to produce summary on monthly basis
- Issue of document copies as and when required by employees
- Establish and maintain various filing / records / database of business contacts, trace pending items, personal employee files and follow up as appropriate