Reservations Supervisor - Arabic Speaker
- Job Level
At Anantara, we are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our colleagues with respect, and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Assist in the effective operation of the Reservations department, to meet the business goals of the hotel.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures are being adhered to, by training all staff and monitoring their performance.
- Drive the implementation of all sales and promotional programmes of the hotel. Take personal responsibility for driving Upselling within the property.
- Ensure all associates are up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotion, spa and health club, and other services and facilities.
- Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction. Ensure all issues relating to guest satisfaction are raised, monitored, and followed up on a timely basis.
- Monitor daily arrivals by ensuring all guest requests are carried out, all realistic expectations are met, and reservations are honored.
- Maintain a motivational working environment within the department, and with other colleagues in the hotel
- Ensure that reservation forecasts, projections, lists and reports are prepared and distributed to all concerned on schedule.
- Manage all documents and correspondence related to bookings in order to detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors, and other inaccuracies.
- Liaise with the Accounting Department information on Reservation procedures, reports and operational problems and payments of commission.
- Assist in management administration with regard to staffing: Rostering, time and leave management etc.
- Provide assistance and friendly gesture to local representatives of tour operators and travel agencies.
This is a highly-visible guest service position, requiring above average communication skills, interacting professionally with guests.