1 day left
- Job Level
Located in the heart of Ashgabat city and surrounded with the amazing park ensembles, the shining and wonderful hotel complex provides the primary access to all cultural and business sites of Turkmenistan capital and exceptional levels of a personalised service to its guests. Designed in the classical and contemporary styles 299 rooms with the stunning views over Ashgabat city including 34 suites and 14 Presidential Suites will immerse you into the ambiance of a wealth and up-to-date technologies. The hotel ideally suites both for businessmen and people who come to spend unforgettable moments of their leisure trip.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Executive Chef passionate for gastronomy with strong management and leadership skills, flexible, reliable, tolerant and open minded.
- Hospitality professional with a minimum of two years’ experience as Executive Chef in five-star international chain hotel/resort and 10 years overall experience in F&B Department;
- Ability to effectively manage a team, to identify and delegate tasks effectively;
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions;
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English. Russian will be an advantage;
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients;
- Knowledgeable of food safety regulations;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Be knowledgeable of sales, marketing & promotional practices;
- Must be incredibly customer and associate focused with passion and energy exceeding our guest expectations;
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Micros-Fidelio Materials Control.
Job Descriptions in brief:
- Capacity to enforce company rules, regulations and relevant safety, cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene standards;
- Maintain the quality levels of receiving, storage, production and presentation of food to boost F&B Department overall profitability;
- Write recipe cards and prepare menus. Keep updated recipe files and daily production lists;
- Ensure adequate supply of goods by checking stock levels daily and preparing details for requisitions of supplies;
- Ensure proper inventory for all food items;
- Control the costs;
- Oversee inventory purchasing and control for products, equipment, and supplies;
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations;
- Train the staff properly and on a regular basis.