Located in the heart of Ashgabat city and surrounded with the amazing park ensembles, the shining and wonderful hotel complex provides the primary access to all cultural and business sites of Turkmenistan capital and exceptional levels of a personalised service to its guests. Designed in the classical and contemporary styles 299 rooms with the stunning views over Ashgabat city including 34 suites and 14 Presidential Suites will immerse you into the ambiance of a wealth and up-to-date technologies. The hotel ideally suites both for businessmen and people who come to spend unforgettable moments of their leisure trip.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative hospitality experienced professional who will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the hotel. The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Minimum 2 year work experience as a training manager and 5 years’ experience in Front Office/ Housekeeping/F&B Department of five-star international chain hotel/resort;
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.);
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability;
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English and Russian is a must;
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Fidelio/Opera and Micros.
Job Descriptions in brief:
- Determine organizational and personal training needs and analysis, annual budget and annual training plan;
- Responsible for designing and conducting training sessions as necessary, particularly in the areas of customer service and quality;
- Provides individual or group instruction to Department Heads to improve the quality of service;
- Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;
- Ensures relevant departments have up to date service standards and procedures manuals and guides and coaches in the production of the same;
- Monitors and supervises all relevant training activities within the hotel operation;
- Ensures proper course material and updated job descriptions for in-house departmental trainers are available for all departments;
- Promotes efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills;
- Controls the service standards met by personnel in all levels of the organizational chart of the hotel.