Assistant Restaurant Manager - Slider Station - Dubai
Full job details
Slider Station takes on the concept of an American Gas Station in the 40s. This "industrial chic" restaurant specializes in classic and gourmet sliders as well as a wide range of American tapas, grills, flat breads and freshly prepared high end desserts from its in house chocolateire -the Cocoa Room.
Our Slider Station team based in Dubai are looking for a dynamic and passionate restaurant operator to join their team as an Assistant Restaurant Manager. This is your opportunity to join a locally owned iconic brand that is growing throughout the GCC.
You will be based in Dubai and hold a solid understanding or the current restaurant environment. Your passion for exceptional service, team focus and pursuit of enhancement of teams and operations will be highly appreciated. Open, supportive and encouraging are words that describe both your leadership and communication style.
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager – Slider Station, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for day to day operations and running of the restaurant.
- Delivering the highest level of guest experience and ensuring the total dining experience measures to the brand standards.
- Identifying team training needs and ensuring all team members receive relevant information regarding training needs to enable them to successfully perform their duties and provide exceptional service.
- Implementing, monitoring and measuring cost controls to ensure minimal wastage.
- Monitoring and ensuring all furniture, equipment, utensils, silverware used during service in the restaurant are accounted for, properly handled and maintained to prevent excessive wear and tear.
- Ensuring daily opening and closing checklists/processes are completed and maintained.
- Monitoring workflows and service sequences and provide hands on support when required.
- Maintaining guest relations and handling any guest queries or complaints
- Preparing operational reports as required.
- Ensuring restaurant safety and hygiene standards meet local government requirements and regulations.
- Contributing to the ongoing F&B research and keep up to date with market trends.
- Ensuring all SOP are adhered to and maintained.
Your ability to plan, organize and support your team operationally will provide you with the building blocks to success within this exciting role as will your ability to solve problems, professionally, quickly and without fuss.