Executive Assistant Manager (Saudi national)
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
M Hotel Makkah by Millennium is well located hotel provides comfortable and elegant accommodation in the heart of the Holy City of Makkah. A Hotel that combines modern touches with traditional hospitality to provide the warmest welcome for pilgrim traveller. The hotel is conveniently located in Ibrahim El Khalil street, only 1.7 km away from the Holy Masjid Al Haram making it ideally positioned for those who wish to their pilgrimage for Hajj. Hotel consists of 784 comfortable rooms and suites, 3 dining restaurants, ample complimentary parking, extensive meetings and events facilities and male and female prayer rooms.
Key job responsibilities
Under the general guidance of the General Manager, and within company’s policies and procedures, assess, evaluate and meet the short and long-term needs of the Hotel to ensure its success.
- Interact with Guest and individuals outside the Hotel, including but not limited to current and potential clients, owning company representatives, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community
- Coordinate functions and activities with General Manager and Corporate Colleagues as appropriate.
- Assist in the development and implementations of the Rooms Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan, Budget and Goals Programme to ensure on-going basis optimum Guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability
- Manage the functions of all Hotel personnel through supervision of Hotel Department Heads.
- Assist in monitoring present and future trends, practices and systems in the Hotel industry and determines and ensures execution of competitive programme as directed
- Monitor applicable laws and regulations, including Health & Safety and ensure compliance
- Establish and maintain effective internal communications and meetings structures to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity
- Establish and maintain effective employer relationships including open communications with all Colleagues
- Monitor purchasing practices to ensure compliance with company’s policy and procedures
- In the absence of the General Manager, assure responsibilities as appropriate, keep General Manager informed of any unforeseen events, which may occur in his/her absence
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by General Manager
- Assist in selling hotel through personal involvement with all potentials market as required
- Assist in assessing the long-term requirements of the Hotel for refurbishment and renewal
- Degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Previous experiences in the same role or with fundamental hotel operation background within a similar market segments.